Scentsy Inc. established this blog to discuss topics related to fragrance, home décor, the Scentsy business opportunity and the Scentsy lifestyle. The Scentsy blog is a place to read some of the latest news from Scentsy and engage in respectful conversation with the Scentsy home office, Scentsy Consultants and customers, and those interested in the Scentsy brand.
For the protection of all users and Scentsy, Inc., Scentsy reserves the right to review and screen comments and photographs submitted to the blog. Additionally, Scentsy reserves the right to delete, in whole or in part, any comment or other material posted to the Scentsy Blog that is inconsistent with this Code of Conduct. Scentsy may, but is not obligated to, use the information you provide to contact you so that you may revise any comments or photographs you submit to this blog that are deemed inconsistent with this Code of Conduct prior to publishing the submission on the blog.
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the individual contributors and may not reflect or represent Scentsy policy or corporate opinion. Scentsy does not intend any posts or comments found on this blog to be professional advice or recommendations. For official product advice and Scentsy news, view the Scentsy website.
You are and will remain personally responsible for the comments and photographs you post—any and all subsequent actions that are a direct result of your comments and photos are also your responsibility. By posting to this blog, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following and that you are granting Scentsy a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to distribute, reproduce, and publicly display your comments and photographs on the blog and in any other media, and to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your comments or photographs for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such comments or photographs, without any further consent from or notice or compensation to you:
- Focus on the Topic. Do post comments and photographs that stay close to the stated focus of the blog. Do not post comments or photographs that contain SPAM or off-topic content such as political or religious statements.
- Use Common Sense and Respect Personal Information. Do not post any of your (or any third party's) confidential or personal information, including, but not limited to, telephone numbers, mailing addresses and email addresses.
- Use Appropriate Language. Refrain from posting any material that is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or disparaging to another person, group of persons or entity or that violates the privacy rights of others.
- Advertisements and Solicitations. While we are eager to hear your experiences related to home fragrance and Scentsy, we ask that you not post any overt promotional information or advertisements strictly for the purposes of self-promotion. If you are a Scentsy Independent Consultant we ask that you refrain from posting your personal website URL for any reason. If a customer is interested in purchasing Scentsy product, you may direct them to the Consultant Locator on www.Scentsy.com.
- Respect Copyrights. Do not post any material to the blog unless (i) you own or have all of the rights necessary to post the content and (ii) the posting of such content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or any other rights of any person(s). Respect all laws governing copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, including Scentsy’s own intellectual property. If you wish to reference third party content, do not copy the content without permission. Where appropriate, please provide a hyperlink to any referenced online content.
- Respect Others. Do not personally attack the authors for the Scentsy blog, Independent Consultants, or customers. When you disagree with a posting, do so with respect and without resorting to personal attacks. While referencing our competitors is accepted and welcome, do not attack companies that are competitors of Scentsy.
DISCLAIMER: SCENTSY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE BLOG, NOR DOES SCENTSY ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY USERS OF THE BLOG OR ANY WEBSITES HYPERLINKED TO THIS BLOG.