A few months ago, one of our brilliant design managers, John Warfel, was sporting a retro baby blue leisure suit straight out of the 70’s. Oddly enough when I saw him my first thought wasn’t “What are you wearing?!” it was, “Wow! With the right flower you would look like a walking, talking Baby’s Breath Warmer!” From that experience Scentsy Fashion Week was born: an entire week dedicated to wearing clothing inspired by our favorite Scentsy Warmers. Each day this week, we will post photos of Scentsy employees wearing their best interpretation of Scentsy Warmers. Want to join in on the fun? Send me photos of your warmer-inspired fashion to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be featured during Scentsy Fashion week, too!
Enjoy the show!
currently rated 4.0 by 4 people
squeal Fright Night MY FAVORITE warmer! awesome job everyone.
This made my day! The baby blue leisure suit is my favorite!
"Dotty" and "Pop!" are so cute!! And is that a wall of Starbuck's cups in the first pic?? Holy moly!
Too funny! Can't wait to see more!!
this is cool, i like it alot, just wondering if the sunflower warmer is still available?
Hi Rindy, unfortunately it's not available. That warm is actually around 4 years old! If you're looking for something sunflower-esque you might try the Flore or Sol Warmers, they're both very summery and cute!
you can always ask around and someone may have the sunflower warmer that they are willing to trade you for something else.
I too want the sunflower warmer...its my favorite post...well maybe Dotty too.
How fun! Great pix. What a great idea for guest at an Open House. May just try this in May. Love Scentsy
That is an awesome idea for an open house.
My favorite picture is the one with the Lili wrap from the Silhouette Collection! Nicely done :)
I can always ask someone in my group if they might know of someone who has it and would be willing to give it up.
Love them all, however, Dotty is my Favorite!
Are there more pictures?? and has the winner been announced?
These were FUN! I can't wait to see more.....what a crazy cool idea!
Loved the pics! I hope there are more to come... :-)
I think that is a great idea, I loved all of the inspirations. Maybe we should do a Bring Back My Warmer like what we do with the scents. Just saying :)
Where's my picture???
Love it.. very creative
click here to cancel reply.
email* (will not display)
include an image in your comment
image content will be moderated. 1 mb limit. valid image types: .jpg, .png, .gif.
submit comment *By submitting this comment you agree to our code of conduct.
remember my details
notify me of followup comments via e-mail
By Amanda Hammond
You know you want to be there with us, and you can see yourself reclining in a lounge chair, enjoying the relaxed and beautiful setting of Cancún, Mexico. Every winter your BFFs within your close-knit, much-loved Scentsy Family come home talking about how rejuvenated they feel, how they’re taking the momentum from their sunny, fun-filled, all-expenses-paid vacation and inserting it directly into their business. (Not to mention they’re now sporting a really nice tan – in the middle of JANUARY!)
Maybe you think you can’t do it and it seems impossible; you have SO MANY other things to do – the dishes, the laundry, cleaning the bathroom, feeding the kids, not to mention getting to the grocery store or bank or home improvement store. With a list that long, no wonder you’re exhausted?!
Why not let Scentsy do your dishes, grocery shopping, and home improvement projects? Okay, so maybe we can’t actually refinish your kitchen floor or re-grout your tub, but we can keep you from having to visit the pesky grocery store or from cleaning a bathroom for a few days! Sounds lovely, doesn’t it?
So why not go for it? Why not swing for the fences and give it everything you’ve got for some much needed R&R in lovely, beachy Cancún, Mexico? You CAN do it – it’s so easy! – and we have 10 excellent reasons why you want to!
10. You get to stay at the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancún!
9. Enjoy a view like this every day of your all-expenses-paid vacation!
8. You can swim with dolphins!
7. Adventure and fun activities! The Moon Palace is full of more adventure and activities than we can list here, but if you seek thrills, try riding the waves with their amazing FlowRider! Or maybe you’d like to sing your heart out and rival any American Idol on their karaoke stage.
6. Exercise! Join our Consultant Wellness specialist Marlo Salomonson on the beach for morning yoga. Namaste!
5. Guacamole! Eat all the delicious guacamole you want, sliced and diced tableside! Or if a Mexican fiesta isn’t your speed, visit one of the other many restaurants at the Moon Palace. Better yet, dine in with 24-hour room service.
3. The opportunity to connect with the home office staff in a setting unlike any other. Chat poolside with Heidi Thompson. Enjoy some delicious guacamole (yes, it’s that good!) while talking strategy with Orville Thompson. Stalk Scentsy Brand Manager Dan Orchard for top-secret upcoming scents and warmers (good luck!).
2. Training. Because it can’t be all fun and games – you gotta have a little learning thrown in! Attend training sessions with Scentsy staff geared towards helping you grow your business, and you may just learn a tasty tidbit or two about upcoming products, events, or programs!
And the number one reason to try for Can-Do Cancún is:
1. NETWORKING! Networking is one of the best ways to grow your business. Pick the brains of other Scentsy leaders, and find out what works for them and why, learn their tips and tricks to connect with customers, and find out how they empower and encourage their teams.
Trust me on this: You Can-Do Cancún! Get your final points in by July 31 and get yourself to the beach!
Want to learn more about the perks of being a Scentsy Consultant? Go to www.scentsy.com.
By Mary Thompson
“I am not a salesman. I have never sold anything in my life and so far with Scentsy, I still haven’t. I tell people about the amazing product, let them test it, and it sells itself. I knew I was a Scentsy lover, I just didn’t know there were so many like me!”
Tammy Powell’s Scentsy journey began as so many do: She loved the products! Wickless warmers and wax intrigued her, and she placed orders for a few years before her Scentsy Consultant encouraged her to do more.
“I had no plans to become a Consultant, but then Abby told me I should if I was going to order that much product,” Tammy said. “She explained the benefits of signing up, and I agreed it was the right decision.”
After signing up, Tammy’s decision was quickly confirmed when she learned more about Scentsy’s core values, especially generosity.
“I knew I was doing what God had planned for me when they announced Pay-It-Forward Day. I have been an advocate for paying it forward for many years. When I saw that Scentsy acknowledges this concept as well, that was my validation.”
Since then, as Tammy has worked to build her business, she has been most surprised to see how easy it is to sell the product. She even earned a Scentsational Start Award for her sales and sponsoring!
“I love the support we get from our team. We are not in competition with each other. We help and cheer each other on. For a while now, I’ve wanted to go home to Alabama and now I have hope that that can happen. With the extra income I am now receiving from Scentsy, I am working harder to replace my full-time job. Plus, when you love what you sell, it’s not really a job, but a lucrative hobby.”
Want to learn more about the Scentsy opportunity? Call your Scentsy Consultant or visit www.scentsy.com.
A behind the scenes look into all things Scentsy Family, from fragrance to fashion to food—this is the Scentsy Lifestyle.
This is so exciting! This...
haha,I will go on vacation...
I too like unpredictable...
buy twitter followers