On April 18, the Scentsy home office celebrated the completion of Scentsy’s first year in Europe! Between welcome meetings, conventions and Orville’s traffic ticket in Prague, it was a year to remember! We are happy to report we have nearly 800 Scentsy Consultants bringing delightful (and safe) Scentsy fragrances to homes throughout the UK, Germany and Ireland. To celebrate, we devoured that yummy cake pictured above… and then we asked the people who know Scentsy Europe best, our EU Consultants, what they learned along the way. Here are the top 10 answers we received. Some are silly, some are inspiring; every one of them speaks to the experiences of our amazing, adaptable, EU Consultants.
1. Scentsy Warmers don’t work upside down.
2. You have to be quick to prevent customers from spreading fragrance testers on their lips as lip gloss.
3. After one whole year of explaining the Scentsy concept, people still ask where the candle goes.
4. Have pride in yourself. You ARE worth it, you ARE enough and you WILL get there.
5. Attending Convention means buying shares in Kleenex.
6. I can run a successful business.
7. It’s not just about the money. It’s also about giving back even when it’s in a little way.
8. Scentsy is about scents. If they can smell it, you can sell it!
9. Scentsy is a family thing and can bring out the entrepreneur in some of the youngest Scentsy helpers!
10. There is still a company that cares for every single person who works with and for them!
If you’re an EU Scentsy Consultant, what have you learned after your first year?We’re looking forward to many more years and milestones in Europe! Thanks for making our first year such a success!