By Stephanie Finch
Scentsy, Inc. announced the launch of its newest brand, Grace Adele, at its 2012 Convention in Las Vegas to an audience of more than 11,000 Consultants. As an employee, I had an opportunity to try the new brand in advance so I could share it with you, our Scentsy Blog readers.
I don’t know about other women, but when I carry a purse it quickly turns into a deep, dark, black hole where all things are lost and eventually forgotten. I can’t tell you how often I find myself ogling and drooling over the beautiful bags I see women carry, but I never buy them because I know it will turn into this:
No wonder I can NEVER find anything in there…it’s kind of horrifying, huh? Don’t ask me about the packet of ketchup...I have no good answer for why it was in my bag.
Now that you all know what a purse slob I am, let’s talk about Scentsy’s newest brand that converted me back to the world of stylish, organized handbags. Grace Adele isn’t just another line of bags, but a style system of accessories. Using a five-step process called The Grace Adele Style System™, women can effortlessly create a signature style they can have confidence in. I LOVE THAT! I always find myself wondering how to put together and pull off a polished, stylish look, and this style system totally took the guesswork out of it for me.
Let me walk you through the style system and how I created my custom Grace Adele look. (You can see the complete Grace Adele selection of colors, bags, clutches and other accessories to choose from by visiting the online Grace Adele catalog.)
1) Pick My Bag Color: I love brown bags so I started in the Natural color section of the catalog.
2) Choose My Bag: Because I have a serious crush on cross-over bags, I picked the Cora Bag in cognac.
3) Add My Clutch: I picked the Rae Clutch in sand. I love the contrast, but it’s still neutral.
4) Style My Bag: To add a little flair to my look, I added the Zipper Rose-Sand Clip-On and…
5) Style Me: Normally this step would involve choosing some great-looking, Grace Adele coordinating jewelry, but I opted instead for a matching Grace Adele wallet. I picked the Leather Envelope Wallet in bronze (although the Daisy Necklace in sand was calling out to me...)
Before I moved into my new Grace Adele bag, I had to go through all that stuff I had in my old bag and clean house, so to speak. When I was done purging, here is what I had left:
I took everything you see above and organized it in my new Grace Adele Bag, and I am in LOVE with the look! Everything fits perfectly without being crowded.
And here I am wearing my new Grace Adele Style! What do you think?
Grace Adele is officially available now. To find a Grace Adele Consultant, visit the Grace Adele website at www.graceadele.com. Then when you get YOUR custom look, share your photos here! We’d love to see them.