The weather is heating up and that means it’s time for summer treats that cool you down! A trip to the ice cream parlor is always a fan favorite, but why leave the comfort of home when you can create your own sweet and dreamy masterpiece?
Whether you’re a fan of classic strawberries and cream, bright crisp sorbet, or indulgent pistachio bars, we have just the treat for you! Each recipe is inspired by a Scentsy fragrance and is as tasty as the last. Go ahead, satisfy those hot summer-day cravings!
Try one (or all three!) for National Ice Cream day July 16!
Strawberry Cheesecake Creamsicles
(*can be low-carb or gluten-free)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp sugar (*or stevia extract)
3/4 tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped, divided
What You Will Need:
Food processor – Take a look at this review on the Best Food Processor if you don’t have one
Popsicle mold – You can find these in your local store or just amazon
Popsicle sticks – These usually come with the molds
- Place cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar. Process until well combined.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the strawberries and process until almost fully smooth. Stir in remaining chopped strawberries.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and push popsicle sticks about 2/3 of the way into each (I recommend getting wooden sticks, as they tend to grip the mixture better and don’t come out when you are trying to unmold the popsicles).
- Freeze at least 4 hours. To unmold, run under hot tap water for 20 to 30 seconds, and then twist stick gently to release.
Like this creamy strawberry treat? Then you’ll love Strawberry Taffy!
Sunny Lemon Sorbet
https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/law-essay-writing-service-uk/16/ viagra cialis o levitra yahoo enter site budget expert and grant writer resume https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/4931-help-write-essay-for-me/ banking resume writing service viagra generika kaufen paypal go site follow essay rush canadarx thesis topics for guidance and counseling follow link https://creativephl.org/pills/polipos-no-utero/33/ write and essay do generic viagra work yahoo https://heystamford.com/writing/custom-essay-writing-persuasive-essay/8/ what does viagra do to a girl go source url order custom papers https://drrobertlaprademd.com/medic/viagra-and-weed/64/ https://www.go-gba.org/25062-how-to-write-a-lit-essay/ dissertation writing location how to determine what generation my ipad mini is what makes you who you are today essay see url research writing sample mfa writing programs can you write my essay abraham lincoln writing paper viagra c10 Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
2 cups sugar (or substitute sweetener)
1 1/4 cups freshly squeeze lemon juice (appx. 9 lemons)
1 TBS freshly grated lemon zest
What You Will Need:
9 x 13 metal baking pan
- Juice lemons. Save halves for serving. Unless you destroy them while juicing like I did.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, sugar, and lemon zest. Stir well. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain cooled water, sugar, and lemon zest mixture into a bowl.
- Stir in 2 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice and the 1/2 cup of lemon-lime soda.
- Transfer to a 9 x 13 metal baking plan. Place in freezer (for 2-4 hours). Stir with fork every half hour.
- Scoop into lemon half, garnish with mint … Enjoy!
If you’re a fan of refreshing and sweet, try our Lemon Sorbet!
Pistachio Ice Cream Dream Bars
1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup cold 2% milk
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 packages (1.4 ounces each) Heath candy bars, crushed
What You Will Need:
9 x 9 Pan
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in ice cream; pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
Do you desire the downright decadent? Our bakery fragrance family is for you!
It’s hard to go wrong with anything ice cream. We hope you enjoy creating and devouring these recipes as much as we did!
Tell us, how will you be celebrating National Ice Cream Day?
Show us your version of these recipes using #ScentsySnapshot!