It’s almost here! Scentsy Family Reunion begins Monday in Kansas City with Leadership Night!
There is so much excitement packed into four days of training, friendship and celebration. Here are some of the things you won’t want to miss:
- Home Run Fun Run 5K: Reunion will get off to a running start at 8 a.m. CT Tuesday, July 18, with a fun run (or walk, jog, etc.) through English Landing Park along the Missouri River.
- Party with a Purpose: We’re hosting a fun and interactive workshop covering the Six Skills of the Selling System at two times — 9 a.m. and noon CT — Tuesday, July 18, to help Consultants improve their businesses. Scentsy Leaders will also have the chance to become a certified Party with a Purpose workshop trainer at 2 p.m. Monday, July 17.
- New product reveal: We’re so excited to show off next season’s new products, announce next season’s charitable cause and release our highly anticipated new fragrance delivery system! We’ll also show off the upcoming Harvest and Holiday Collections! Product reveals will take place throughout Tuesday, July 18th and Wednesday, July 19th
- SFR Commons: See the new products and sample new fragrances ALL DAY Wednesday, July 19, and Thursday, July 20. Concessions and more will also be available!
- Success Expo: Our new event will feature more than 100 booths from members of the home office and approved vendors as well as Consultants presenting tips and tools for business success from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 19.
- Baseball game: Watch the hometown Royals take on the Detroit Tigers at 7:15 p.m. CT Wednesday, July 19, at Kauffman Stadium. One of Scentsy’s own will throw out the first pitch, and another will sing the national anthem!
- Awards Night: We want to celebrate everything our Consultants have achieved over the past year and give out some awesome awards, including the Alice Kalilimoku Shining Star Award. We’ll also reveal the destinations for our 2018 Incentive Trip and Scentsy Family Reunion! Awards Night begins at 7 p.m. CT Thursday, July 20.
- Guest speakers and entertainment: We’ve got some great things planned, but you’ll have to attend to find out!
Not planning to attend? You can still enjoy some of the fun from home!
We will live stream the new fragrance delivery system reveal from stage at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 18. We’ll also post our stunning Fall/Winter product reveal video at the end of the session!
Although there’s still time for Consultants to join us! You can call Consultant Support to register, and walk-up registration is welcome onsite!
Kansas City, here we come!