We LOVED traveling the globe visiting with our Consultants and their guests during our popular World Tour events.
But in an effort to reach more Consultants in less time, we decided to put away our suitcases and take our message to the theaters!
Our 2017 spring training event – Scentsy World Premiere – was simulcast at over 130 movie theaters worldwide on Jan. 28. With the help of enthusiastic local Consultants (THANK YOU!!!) to check in attendees, set up product displays, manage giveaways and emcee the event, we were able to reach thousands of Consultants in eight countries in one fun-filled day.
In case you weren’t able to attend, here’s a look at highlights from the event:
- We revealed the trends and inspiration behind our gorgeous new Spring/Summer 2017 Catalog.
- We provided the first glimpse of our new Party with a Purpose program. Using footage of real Consultants who have built amazing businesses by having parties, attendees saw six core business skills in action: prospecting, booking, Host coaching, presenting, following up and sponsoring. Expect to hear plenty more on this topic in the coming months!
- We showed how Consultants can use the Marketing tab and our brand-new Party Page to grow their business online.
- We revealed our Spring/Summer 2017 Charitable Cause product, Sebastian the Superbuddy. Sebastian will benefit the important work of Shriners Hospitals for Children in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, CLIC Sargent in Europe and Starlight Children’s Foundation in Australia and New Zealand.
- We’ll be launching enhancements to the Scentsational Start Program in March to help more new Consultants earn the Scentsational Start Award and build a solid foundation for their business.
Attendees received a set of Spring/Summer 2017 Mini Testers, a new catalog, a Product Training Guide to learn about the features and benefits of our products and an EXCLUSIVE Scentsy Bar.
We hope everyone enjoyed their time at the movies! If you attended Scentsy World Premiere 2017, tell us your favorite part of the event in the comments section!