We get it
You’re just now thinking about carving pumpkins and making spooky costumes. But once temperatures start dropping, sugarplums inevitably start dancing in our heads. Why? Because Christmas is fun! And there’s no time like the present to start planning presents.
When you wait until the last minute to tackle your Christmas list, you end up choosing second-string gifts because it’s all you have time to find. Plus, you spend more money and add tons of unnecessary stress to your busy holiday life.
Insist on something better this year! Wouldn’t it be nice to have enough time to actually enjoy finding special gifts for all the people you love? Start now and save December for family time (instead of crazy overcrowded mall time).
Make your list (and check it twice)
It’s time to retire those handwritten shopping lists that get all tattered and worn by the time you’ve checked off every name. Upgrade your process with a helpful shopping app. Not only can you keep track of every gift you need with ease, most even have budgets and schedules to help you stay on track.
Have kids? It will also help you keep their gifts somewhat balanced to save Christmas morning comparisons. And it’s almost impossible to overlook someone by accident!
Find something special for them all
You know them best, but it never hurts to have a little help finding the perfect gifts. We’re biased, its true, but we think Scentsy covers just about everyone on your list. Here’s proof:
- Pampering never goes out of style, so encourage a little “me time” with indulgent Scentsy Body products that nourish skin and impart wonderful scent.
- Fragrance is something he needs, but probably won’t buy for himself. Stuff his stocking with Car Bars in manly scentsy like Mystery Man or Weathered Leather. Bundle the perfect warmer and a few Scentsy Bars for his office. These are gifts that keep giving!
- Treat them to something festive. It’s a waste to give cute Christmas décor on Christmas day – they have to wait an entire year to enjoy it. Instead break the rules and surprise your Mom, boss or BFF with St. Nick or a Frosty new friend a few weeks before the big day.
For the kids:
- Scentsy Buddies are fun, fragrant and collectible, and they come in different styles and sizes for every little one on your list. They’ll enjoy the play, you’ll enjoy the fragrance.
For your furry friends:
- Keep your pets smelling great between baths with Scentsy Pets products! They just launched this catalog season and already have a massive fan following.
- Small gifts and sweets are the name of the game here, and the right stuffers combine both. Did you know we partnered with Jelly Belly® to create an exclusive wax collection featuring five new fragrances that mimic some of their most beloved flavors? We even included some actual Jelly Belly® beans to eat!
Don’t forget the extras
Every year it happens. A sneaky friend or coworker unexpectedly surprises you with a thoughtful gift – and you have nothing to give in return. Avoid the awkward, one-sided exchange by keeping a handful of small-but-special-gifts at the ready.
Christmas can’t wait. Decorate!
There is something magical about a dressed-to-the-nines Christmas tree, all lit up and glowing bright. But the picture isn’t really complete until there are at least a few wrapped presents underneath. Shopping early means you get to put a big bow around your holiday decorating and start building anticipation at home.
How early is too early to decorate? It’s up for debate. Thanksgiving weekend is a safe starting line, and you can invite the whole family to help hang ornaments on Turkey Day. But we don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting the tree up a couple weeks earlier. Just remind everyone not to peek at presents until Christmas morning.
What are your best holiday shopping tips?
To check off your whole list in one fell swoop, reach out to your Scentsy Consultant. Don’t have a Consultant? Find one at scentsy.com