We love tradition, especially on holidays. Easter is all about the bunny, the baskets and coloring eggs for the hunt. But there’s always room to try something new! Round up the kids and get your home and hearts Easter-ready with a few fun projects the whole family will love.
Felt Bunny Garland
This project was inspired by a post by Kara — a DIY queen! — over at A Kailo Chick Life
Welcome the bunny with this hoppin’ DIY garland. This project is best for big kids, with help from Mom or Dad.
Here’s what you need:
- 12 white felt balls
- 1 sheet of white felt
- 1 sheet of light pink felt
- 1 pack of small pink poms
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Baker’s twine
- Large embroidery needle
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut 24 bunny ears out of felt. Cut larger shapes from the white felt, and smaller shapes from the light pink felt.
- Assemble the ears by hot gluing the pink pieces onto the white.
- Once all 24 ears are assembled, glue two to the top of each white felt ball to make 12 bunnies.
- Glue fuzzy pink pom noses on all 12 bunnies.
- Thread your embroidery needle with baker’s twine and sew the bunnies together, just under their ears. Be sure to space them a few inches apart.
- Once the bunnies are in place, tie loops at each end of your garland for easy hanging.
- Hang and enjoy!
Start a new Easter family tradition
When it comes to dyeing eggs, most of us are used to the vinegar and colored tablet method — those kits found at the grocery store. Kids love them, and it always seems like a great idea until one of those little cups gets knocked over, dyeing everything from tiny fingers to the floor in bright pink, yellow or green. It can be a bit of a mess!
Have small kids? Try using watercolors, stickers or crayons to decorate eggs instead, or even pick up a pack of plastic eggs at the store and fill them with treats. Once you’ve made enough to stuff your baskets, add one more egg to your list:
Coloring this porcelain shell is practically mess-free — all you need are a few colored permanent markers, the new Eggs-press Yourself Warmer (10% off in March) and a bit of creativity.
This crisp white egg has gold metallic designs — like bunnies, hearts and flowers — just begging to be colored. Craft your own Easter masterpiece, fill the dish with spring-ready fragrance like Spring Has Sprung, the March Scent of the Month, then do it all again next year! Color can be removed with the simple swipe of a rubbing alcohol wipe.
You can’t stop the hop
Need a few surprises to help fill baskets this year? Find egg-cellent Easter gifts, including a fun Mystery Buddy Clip or a bundle of sweet, spring-ready scents, in our exclusive Easter Collection . These are brand new, 100% bunny-approved products, available only while supplies last — so hop to it!
To shop, reach out to your Scentsy Consultant or visit their website. Don’t have a Consultant? Find one at scentsy.com.