Here’s the scoop: National Ice Cream Day is July 21!
https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/econometrics-paper-topics/26/ viagra for inmates essay on earthquake in pakistan uw application essay research paper for middle school dissertation sur la motivation scolaire http://mechajournal.com/alumni/ut-texas-homework-service/12/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/philosophy-essay/26/ enter site http://hyperbaricnurses.org/17493-viagrano-prescription/ smu solved assignment enter unpublished thesis mixed marriages essay https://thedsd.com/mla-format-essay-sample/ writing services company source write a program for reversing the given string kamagra jelly http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/guidelines-for-research-paper-writing/14/ http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/order-delivery-essay/21/ viagra erection ejaculation pet sitting service business plan bundle thesis reports free download http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/definition-proofreading-sites-usa/20/ sales associate resume retail viagra and parkinsons sample essays about life essay characterization book stargirl two tailed test hypothesis case study of linux pdf check your essay online plagiarism We’re celebrating in our favorite way — with a frozen, sweet treat inspired by Scentsy fragrance. This year, we’re going out of the recipe box, but staying right on trend with an ice cream recipe that features an unexpected, surprisingly refreshing combo of lavender and honey.
Imagine taking a sunny stroll in the French countryside, hills covered with lavender, while honeybees happily buzz on the breeze — it tastes kind of like that!
To start, here are the scents that inspired our recipe. They’re available in many of our fragrance products, including Scentsy Bars:
French Lavender: Pure, herbal fragrance of wild lavender from the hills of France.
Bee My Honey: Pineapple rings topped with sweet honey and jasmine blossom make a treat fit for a queen.
When it comes to ice cream, we say MORE is more! This recipe makes a healthy six servings, but we fully endorse double dipping.
Lavender Honey Ice Cream
Inspired by Scentsy’s French Lavender and Bee My Honey fragrances.
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 pint whole milk
5 egg yolks
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp dried lavender
Purple food coloring
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and sugar. Set aside.
- Pour cream, milk and vanilla into a large saucepan and stir over medium-high heat until it begins simmering. Remove from heat and add lavender to the mixture, allowing it to steep for about five minutes.
- Strain the lavender out of the milk and discard the lavender. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture, then return it to the saucepan over low heat until it simmers.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Once cooled, stir in a few drops of purple food coloring before adding the whole mixture to an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once frozen, add a generous drizzle of honey to each serving and enjoy!
Satisfy your sweet tooth!
When the ice cream is gone, shop Scentsy’s most delectable fragrances for your home, skin and on the go by reaching out to your Scentsy Consultant — or finding one here.